Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boot Camp for You and Your Dog

The physical and emotional benefits of taking your dog for a walk are proven fact. But if you're looking for something different to exercise both you and your dog, check out Thank Dog! Bootcamp. They take fitness a bit further by offering a program that combines body workouts and dog obedience. Both you and your dog have fun and get fit!

Thank Dog! Bootcamp states they are "the nation’s first outdoor fitness program that combines dog training, weight training, cardio training, and nutrition training for dogs and their people. This fun, yet, challenging work out was designed by qualified professionals (1 personal trainer and 2 dog trainers) to stimulate the mind, focus on the body, and create a soulful connection that will bond you and your dog forever!"

I love it! We all care about our pets, and this is another method of spending time together and staying healthy. This new business is based in Los Angeles, but an email is provided if you would like them in your area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be very in tune with your pet to find all these great ideas to do with him or buy for him. I look forward to your posts as the time I spend with my dog is very important to me (as well as a great health benefit). I get great exercise and I find I relax a lot more while spending time with my dog. It's nice to read all your great ideas, it gives me a great way to show my dog how much I appreciate her! Thank You!