Monday, December 29, 2008

Human Foods That Poison Pets

Our pets depend on us to feed them a healthy diet. They need a nutritional food, and they love treats---healthy AND TASTY treats! I personally like treats because they promote bonding between me and my pets. However, table scraps are NOT a good choice for treats.

Can you imagine if you fed your pet something that was actually toxic to their system? There are some human foods that are just that---toxic to pets. Take the time to read this article about Human Foods That Poison Pets.

Chocolate, grapes, onions, apple cores, garlic....and the list goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that article is very informative, I think sometimes people treat their animals as their "babies" and forget how important it is to watch what they eat. Dog should not eat human food and even though they may 'love' it, it is really bad for them. Possible poisoning and the fact they don't metabolize it as easily as we do.