Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dog Toy Chest

Drs. Foster and Smith dog toy chestI can tuck my dog's toys away, and within a few hours he inevitably has them pulled out into the middle of the room again. This toy chest is the cutest, and would keep his toys neatly tucked away!

At $199, it is a bit pricey. It is hand-painted and definitely a unique gift for the dog owner who has everything.

Orvis dog toy chest
Orvis has something similar, not quite as detailed design. It is a little less expensive at $179.

Either could double as a side table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That toy box is such a cute idea. I love that you said it can be a side table, what a great idea! I've been using an ugly Tupperware type box for my dogs toys. With this toy box it can be useful and doesn't have to be hidden when I have company!