Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pet Supplies: Enjoy The Benefits of Shopping Online for Pet Supplies

Benefits of shopping online for pet supplies:

Higher quality products yet lower prices lower compared to regular pet supplies stores due to fewer overhead expenses for online stores.

Free expert recommendations offered by online stores. If none offered, find another site so you know they are experts in the pet supplies field.

Customer product reviews from customers who already have personal experience with the product.

Shop anytime! Enjoy online shopping 24/7.

Price Comparison is easywww.google.com is all you need!

I purchase my pet supplies from an online store that is owned by veterinarians, so I can trust the products they sell. A few Google searches and shopping comparison sites (such as www.PriceGrabber.com) brought me to Drs. Fosters and Smith for low prices.

In addition, their customer service is unbelievable. I recently purchased a Gentle Leader Easy Walk harness from them and turns out there was a factory defect. With no questioning, they sent me a new one. (I think I'll have to blog about that item next, it is the BEST!)

No comments: